Here are some of the most commonly asked questions regarding dental treatments in our office and dentistry in general. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions or to schedule an appointment.
- My teeth don’t hurt and I hate going to the dentist. Why do I need to come every six months?
- Is it safe to go to the dentist while I’m pregnant?
- What is the different between a deep cleaning and a regular cleaning?
- I really want to whiten my teeth, but will it damage them?
- What’s the best options for replacing my missing teeth?
- Do you treat elderly and disabled patients?