One of the most used procedures by dentists everywhere in the world. This treatment focuses on the root canals or roots of the tooth, in which the total extraction of the dental pulp is carried out, disinfected, cleaned, and then replaced with different materials or fillings to mimic the original shape and function of the tooth.
Why is a Root Canal Performed?
Root canals are performed on teeth with deep cavities. These cavities have been there for so long that they generated infection, later inflammation, and eventually necrosis (death) of the dental pulp.
The inflammation of the pulp usually manifests itself with pain, which can be on different occasions: in the face, in particular head positions, when eating or drinking, etc.
The type of pain will signal Dr. Jagadeesh about the best approach to your problem and the best solution for it.
What is the Root Canal?
Endodontics is the cleaning procedure for the root canal system where bacteria and necrotic tissue are removed.
- Diagnosis: Dr. Jagadeesh will consider different factors. In addition, X-Rays will assess the damage and solution.
- Anesthesia is local, affecting only the tooth to be treated and the surrounding area.
- Opening and Procedure: Extraction of any affected part and later sealing to provide normal appearance and sensation.
- Control: a subsequent x-ray and observation by the dentist to verify the effectiveness of the intervention.
Why choose Park West Dental?
Because you will feel comfortable safe and have personalized attention from Dr. Jagadeesh, who will take care of your oral health. He has experience caring for his patients for more than 20 years. Offering quality in all its services:
- General check-ups
- Dental Implants or bridge.
- Dental crowns
- Root canal
- Bruxism Treatment
- Whitening and cleaning
- Veneers resin or ceramic.
- Braces or clear, correct aligner
- Child-friendly care.
Do you want to know more about which treatment is the most suitable for you?
Contact us, and we will give you the best alternatives to show off your perfect smile.