Veneers of Resine or ceramic
Veneers are an excellent option to desing the smile of your dreams.
But, more specifically, veneers are a recommeded option when the patient meets the following three assumptions:
They are not sastified with the color, zise, shape or position of their teeth.
you don`t want to undergo lengthy dental treatment orthodontics.
That is why Park West Dental we will desing the smile of your dreams with dental veneers, which will be symmetrical, white, aligned, reflect security and confidence when smiling
When is it recommended:
- In decayed teeth.
- With diastemas (separation between teeth)
- Correct unwanted tooth sizes.
What to do before:
Before proceeding to restore a smile with veneers, some factors related to the success of the procesure should be considered:
- Periodontal health and deep mouth cleaning and whitening
- facial analysis
- smile analysis.
Contraindications of veneers
- Not enough substrate to guarantee adherence.
- Severe curses.
- Excessive space.
Types of Veneers:
- Composite veneers: are a dental aesthetic treatment, it is a thin layer of synthetic, it is thin layer of synthetic resin that adheres to the tooth. They are made directly on the teeth themselves, applying the material in its visible part and shaping it until the desired appearance is achieved. The life can vary from five to seven years with due maintenance and care.
- Porcelain veneers: it consists of gluing, using powerful substances. small sheets with a thicknees of between 0.8 and 1.5 millimeters, on the external face of the tooth, which camouflages the real tooth, providing a more aesthetic appearance to the smile. Its duration can range between 18 and 20 years
Why choose Park West Dental?
Because you will feel comfortable, safe and you will have personalized attention with a single Dr. Jagadeesh who will take care of your oral health. He has experience caring for his patients for more than 20 years. Offering quality in all its services:
- General check-ups
- Dental Implants or bridge.
- Dental crowns
- Root canal
- Bruxism Treatment
- Whitening and cleaning
- Veneers resin or ceramic.
- Braces or clear correct aligner
- Child-friendly care.
Do you want to know more about which treatment is the most sitable for you?
Contact us and we will give you the best alternatives to show off yopur perfect smile, Remenber to ask If you have a discount in your treatment plan, by indicating that you saw the ad online